“… we will continue to transfer a physiological disadvantage of our underdeveloped reflecting apparatus to the multifaceted extent of the reflected object.”
R.О. di Bartini
“Dialectical Monism. The Experience of an Elementary System of Isomorphic Relations” (manuscript).
“The eye of a human being cannot see a material substance as a transparent cover. If only it could see a triangular or polyhedral cube from all sides at once! Take a nest-doll, look at it from the top layer, then imagine that the first layer is transparent and so on. But it`s a look from one perspective. The same is when looking from the top and from the bottom.”
Savin A.Yu. Fonarev D.N.
“The Guide to Eternity”
“…we are surrounded by numerous living beings, each of which is “bodiless” in relation to all subsequent and is grossly material in relation to all previous beings …”
“Another More Disperse Material Substance, Other Worlds, Other Beings.”
“Firstly, a material substance wasn`t of such a density as today. There were periods of a material substance to be more disperse. It could create beings that we cannot see nowadays. There is infinity of times behind us. How many eras, how many cases were there for the development of smart beings, which are beyond our understanding! How do they influence us, what are their relationships with one another – we have no idea about it. There are facts we don`t believe in until they touch upon us. They talk about interference of some unknown forces in the human beings` actions”.
1. PERCEPTION vs RECEPTIVITY vs MANIFESTATION 4
2. The organism of a human being is a unity of many objects, which act separately during cognition 9
3. Every individual uses his unique resources during cognition, that differs by the parameters from resources of others 11
3.1. “Average human beings” don`t exist in reality 16
3.2. Who are PSYCHICS and can their children inherit their PSYCHIC POWERS? 18
3.3. Who are CONTACTEES (MEDIUMS) and can their children inherit their CONTACTEE POWERS? 23
3.4. Children of INDIGO. Truth or fiction 35
4. Subjective realities or the Worlds of our perceptions 42
5. The frequency of vibration as one type of the physical quantities 43
6. SPECTRAL EXPANSES as PLANES of EXISTENCE 46
7. ENVIRONMENTS 52
8. WORLDS 61
9. BEINGS and ENTITIES 65
10. CREATORS (AUTHORS) 68
11. Other humankinds. Hypothesis. 70
Enjoy reading it!